Arising from the maiden Conference and Annual General Meeting of the Society of Chemical Pathology Scientists in Nigeria (SCPSN) held at Meglam’s Hotel, Yenagoa, Bayelsa state, the Society has appointed Coordinators for the different Geopolitical zones of the country.
The Coordinators are saddled with the responsibility of midwifing the affairs and activities of the Society as well as coordinating the different branches in their respective zones
- Dr. Illeimukomo Ogregade – South South Zomal Coordinator
- Prof. I. G Maduka – South East Zonal Coordinator
- Dr. Akinwande Kazim – South West Zonal Coordinator
- Soji Billyrose – North Central Zonal Coordinator
- Mallam Mahmud – North West Zonal Coordinator
There was no representative from the North East Geopolitical zone in the conference so it was kept in view.