- IBMS Congress is the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS) flagship event for IBMS members although non-members can still attend but at a non-reduced rate.
- It is UK’s largest biomedical Science conference and exhibition dedicated to human diagnostics and Biomedical Science.
- With 14 streams covering 10 disciplines ranging from cellular pathology and cytopathology to laboratory management, this biannual event draws a huge audience from across the UK.
Nigerian Delegation to IBMS Congress 2019. Photo credit: Deacon Oni Nelson
- This year event reflected on the growth of point-of-care testing by devoting a whole day lecture programme to the subject. It also featured the first-ever veterinary biomedical science programme that appealed to everyone – not just those working in veterinary laboratories.
- IBMS Congress 2019 held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Birmingham starting from Sunday 22 September and to end 25 September.