Life After COVID: Positioning Your Lab for Success in a Post-Pandemic World.
The SARS-CoV2 pandemic has had a profound impact on clinical laboratories. Across the globe, labs have been forced to rapidly adapt as the volume and breadth of testing dramatically shifted to support COVID-19 diagnostics. .A 50-60% decline in the flow of routine specimens and revenues has been noted as higher value tests were paused or replaced with COVID-related diagnostics.
But with the introduction of vaccines from companies like Pfizer and Moderna, COVID testing at current volumes won’t last forever. As these testing volumes decrease, there’s no guarantee that higher value tests will fill the void at the same rate.
This presents an even larger challenge looming on the horizon: How does your lab begin to prepare itself to succeed in a post-pandemic world?
Start your plan now to navigate the transition by attending this complimentary webinar with follow-up Q&A. Jamie Platt, CEO of BRIDGenomics, joined by Andrew Warren, Senior Associate at Third Rock Ventures and Barry Wark, CEO of Ovation, will share their insights and discuss ways in which your lab’s current testing can create assets for the future—and how you can best position your lab for success in a post-pandemic environment by leveraging your diagnostic data as a strategic asset.
Attend this 60-minute program and you will:
- Learn how a new population of COVID patients will accelerate drug discovery and drive life-science companies to find new, more integrated ways to collaborate with their laboratory partners.
- Discover how this new relationship will rapidly increase demand for data and follow-on molecular testing.
- Understand the practical steps your lab needs to take now in order to take advantage and leverage your COVID-19 sample data as a strategic asset, including systems and processes that need to be in place and more.
Who should attend?
- Clinical laboratory directors
- Laboratory managers
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the panel, during a Q&A session.
It is urgently important for you, as a lab manager, to begin thinking about the samples your laboratory collects as strategic assets and how they can be leveraged to support the lab’s strategic and financial needs.