Bowakem lab. & diagnostic center is envisioned at providing physicians and their patient with an accurate and timely diagnostic and therapeutic information.
Bowakem Lab. & Diagnostic Centre require the services of a Medical Laboratory Technician
- Successful applicant must be able to perform routine some clinical laboratory tests done in hematology, chemistry, immunohematology, microbiology, Parasitology.
- He/she should have gained basic laboratory skills required for entry-level positions in these and other emerging laboratory fields, such as molecular diagnostics.
- He/ She shall be answerable to the Medical Laboratory Scientist on duty/ in charge.
The responsibilities of the MLT shall also include, but not limited to:
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data.
- Knowledge of critical values.
- The level of analyses performed may range from point of care testing to complex testing, involving all major areas of the clinical laboratory.
- The MLT Shall have diverse functions in areas of pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical processes.
- Decisions concerning sample collection and handling and proper labelling.
- Daily instrument maintenance.
- Sample testing.
- Collection and interpretation of data.
REQUIREMENT & SKILLS
- The candidates must have a proper understanding of his / her professional duties. Must be between 21-29 years.
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council Of Nigeria
- Must possess a current practising Licence or Evidence of successful completion of the programme (Applicable to only fresh graduates)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- Associate / Diploma certificate as a Medical Laboratory Technician
- less than 1 year
Method of Application
- All qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to the Human Resource through the email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closes on: 15th February, 2018