Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of a Medical Laboratory Scientist in the University College Hospital, Ibadan.
- Applicants must possess five or sixcredit passes at not more than 2 sittings from the same examination body in the West African School Certificate or NECO Certificate
- Possesses BMLS and must have participated in the NYSC programme or be exempted from it.
- CONHESS 09 i.e. N1,316,488.00 – N1,902,642.00 p.a.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- These are similar to those obtained in the Federal Public Service. In addition, pension arrangements will be made in accordance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2014.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to visit the University College Hospital, Ibadan website at to complete the employment application form.
- Applicants are expected to submit (3) three reference letters along with the completed applicationform to the Office of the Chief Medical Director before the closing date.
- Referees’ reports brought on the date of the interview will be discountenanced.
To submit 10 (ten) copies each of the print out of the completed Application Forms, three Referees’ Reports, photocopies of relevant certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit and Local Government Identification Certificates), Credentials and Curriculum Vitae(CV) are to be submitted to:
- The Chief Medical Director
- University College Hospital
- P.M.B 5116
- Ibadan, Nigeria.
Please note that multiple applications as well as holders of higher certificates beyond the requirements in the advert will be disqualified. In addition, candidates are to present any of the underlisted items as a means of identification on the date of screening examination:
- National Identity Card, or
- Driver License, or
- Permanent Voters Card or
- International Passport
Kindly note that staff/student identity card of organization/school is not acceptable as a means of identification.
Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.