Medical Laboratory science has grown over the years starting as a relatively new profession offered in universities some years ago.
With much orientation and awareness done about the profession, more and more universities have seen the need to inculcate the programme into their curriculum.
In 2012, only 18 universities were offering Medical Laboratory Science as a course but so far, the number has increased. Below are the universities offering Medical Laboratory Science in Nigeria in no particular order.
- University of Lagos Lagos
- Babcock University Ilisan-Remo Ogun
- Ladoke Akintola University, Osogbo Osun
- Madonna University, Elele Rivers
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Ebonyi
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Anambra
- University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus Enugu
- Imo State University, Owerri Imo
- University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State
- University of Benin, Edo
- Niger-Delta University, Amassoma, Bayelsa
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto
- University of Jos, Plateau
- Rivers State University, Rivers
- University of Maiduguri, Borno
- Achievers University, Owo Ondo
- Igbinedion University, Okada Edo
- Bayero University, Kano Kano
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia
- Kwara State University, Malete Kwara
- Edo University, Iyamho, Edo
- University of Ibadan, Oyo
- Enugu State University of Science & Technology, Enugu
Leave a comment.