The NCDC offers a unique opportunity for health professionals from across the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, and build lasting positive relationships with colleagues at NCDC and other partner agencies.
NCDC was established in 2011 as a response to the challenges of public health emergencies and to enhance Nigeria’s preparedness and response to epidemics through prevention, detection, and control of infectious diseases. We are excited and look forward to hosting Nigerian health professionals who are willing and ready to rise to the challenge.
Please note that applications must be complete and submitted before the 30th of September 2018. Also note that submission does not guarantee acceptance.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be eligible for the travel scholarship you must:
- Currently reside in Nigeria
- Must have a degree or be currently enrolled in a University
- Submit an abstract based on one of the conference sub-themes
- Must be able to speak English
- All applicants must commit to be available from the 16th – 17th of January 2019