Inter Arc Consultants Limited, Benin City is a management and training consulting firm. The firm was established and registered in 1996, incorporated in 2004 and accredited a management and training consulting establishment in 2005. Since then, the firm has rendered countless, worthy, notable and outstanding services to humanity, corporate bodies, multi-national companies and all tiers of Government in Nigeria.
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job type: Full time
- Manage, through direct report exempts and hourly employees, all aspects of manufacturing and production in the lab for all shifts.
- Analyze workflow, yields, manpower requirements, production restraints and quality issues.
- Identify problems and develop solutions to continually improve operations.
- Communicate directly to other department managers and the General Manager on all department key performance indicators, achievements and challenges.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and ensure strict adherence to lab and company processes and policies through employee accountability and developmentPlan and schedule staffing requirements needed in order to meet specific quality standards and production objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of Performance Management by providing continuous direction, support, and recognition to exempt and hourly employees to maintain a positive work environment but also to include disciplining employees for violations to any company and or department policy.
- Responsible for the creation and performance of a Preventative Maintenance Program for all production equipment
- Ensuring that all production calibration activities are performed accurately and on schedule in support of the production quality goals
- Provide routine reports to management on process and production variances along with action plans to continuously improve processes.
- Ensure employees are trained according to department procedures and maintain required recurring training.
- Establish performance expectations for staff based on national, regional and lab goals, and prepare written performance evaluations for direct report.Establish and enforce good housekeeping practices safety policies at all times.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing both exempt and hourly employees in fast-paced manufacturing environments required
- Bachelor’s degree and Higher National Diploma or equivalent work experience, in business management or related field with proven on the job management experience working in a production environment preferred
- Demonstrated competence in management skills: motivating employees to meet performance goals, comfortable with coaching and training individuals and teams and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good process control knowledge and a track record in reducing process variability and improving process yields through utilization of lean.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.