King Solomon Hospital, a reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Medical Lab Scientist
- Take samples and perform medical laboratory investigations requested by the clinical staff in the clinic and within the community.
- Adhere to and practice use of universal precautions and proper waste management at the clinic.Take inventory of laboratory supplies and ensure adequate stock levels for essential commodities
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients and accord them dignity
- Document information and maintain daily logs and laboratory equipment record books.
- Keep laboratory equipment operational and following the operating instructions
- Perform quality control tests and calibrate laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Liaise with clinical staff for viral load sample collection and optimization for all clients enrolled into the program
- Undertake other activities as assigned by the Clinician and technical officer.
- Level of Education – Bachelors with 2-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Current registration with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Effective Laboratory Quality Management System skillsExperience in public health and infectious diseases
- Effective Laboratory data management and research literacy skills
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street, Anthony Village,