We are pleased to bring to you some of the PowerPoint presentations of the just concluded Young Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum (YMLSF) Public Health Lecture held in Akure, Ondo state Capital for your perusal and possible download.
We believe you will find them educative and rewarding.
If you’re interested in going through what transpired at the second Public health Lecture of YMLSF, then click here to read the event report.
Click the titles below to view them and subsequently download.
- keynote Paper: One Health Concept – MLS the pivot for achieving set target by Dr. Toyosi Y Raheem, PhD, FMLSCN, CERT IMMUNOL
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Beyond The Bench: Exploring The Gains Of The Profession by Dr. F. A. Olajubu
- The Business Of Medical Laboratory Science: Harnessing The Untapped Entrepreneurial Areas by HASSAN A. O. (Ph.D), Associate Professor of Medical Microbiology, Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State
- One Health – One Patient- Multiple Care Givers: MLS Professional role in the Health Team by Abdulazeez Abubakar (Ph.D., FMLSCN), Dean Faculty of Allied Health Sciences UNIMED, Ondo, Associate Professor, Public Health Microbiology and Parasitology
- Attaining Universal Health Coverage For All Through NHIS; Prospects And Challenges For Medical Laboratory Scientists By Dr. Olugbenga Anthony ADEDIRAN
If you experience any difficulty viewing them then leave a comment and we will respond ASAP.