The National Leadership of Young Medical Laboratory Scientist Forum (YMLSF) announces her 4th National Summit/ National Election as follows:
Theme: ‘the New Frontiers of Medical Diagnosis in post-Covid-19 Pandemics: the time is now.’
- Optimizing Laboratory networks as a strategy to increasing access to advance and specialized laboratory testing by Dr. Chris Mbata (Board Member, MLSCN).
- New strategies in achieving commodity security through information sharing and collaboration among institutions and Scientists by Dr. Edna Ogechi Ibegbulem (Former HOD, MLS, RSU)
- Vaccine development for emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases: MEDICAL LAB AS FRONTIERS by Mr. Mbeera Barinaaziga Sunday (Dept of MLS, RSU).
- Public health disaster Management: ROLES OF MLS by Dr. Bartimeaus E.S (HOD, Dept of MLS, RSU)
- Medical Lab Science in diversity; THE OTHER FERTILE OPTIONS by Ogundokin Olusegun (Clinical research Associate)
- Milennial Leadership Prowess: Panacea for health system challenges for the 21st century by MLS Elvis C. Umez (Leadership Consultant)
- Exodus of Medical Laboratory Scientist and Brain drain: THE ROLES OF ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP by Idris Nasir Abdullahi
Creating strategies and enabling environment with advocacy for reagent production locally and internationally.
MAINTAINING THE TEAM: Collaborating with other healthcare management for effective patient management.
Date: 5th and 6th August
Venue: LEMACO HALL AND GARDEN. Plot 24/26 Ada George Road, Portharcourt, Rivers state.
CPD units: 3
- MLS/NYSC: ₦3,000 I
- Students: ₦2, 500
- International: $13
- Late Registration: ₦4, 000
Name: Young Medical Laboratory Scientist Forum
Acct. No: 0165186954
Register using the link below after payment:
For Exhibition, Product presentation and sponsorship, kindly contact
- Ogunsola Yusuf
Chairman NOC (0803 369 7703)
- Emmanuel K Nkumah
Sec, NOC (07039491264)
- BARIVOLE, BARIDOMAMENE
Chairman, LOC (0813 622 8030)
- Linus Owhonda
Chairman, YMLSF Rivers state. (0813 607 0388)