Pinnacle Wellness Diagnostics Centre Limited – An indigenous medical consortium having a strong interest, passion in the areas standard automated laboratory practices biomedical technology, molecular biology, histopathology, imaging science, etc, and dedicated to providing first class products and services in line with standard best practice have established a state-of-the-art medical diagnostic centre in Asaba, Delta State which is due to commence operation this June.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates for employment in the vacant position below to add to their new staff list currently employed to strengthen their workforce:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- The candidates should possess at least 3 years post-qualification
- Fully registered with the relevant professional body.
- Proficiency in English Language. Multilingual in Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Applications and at least three (3) referees Cover Letter as an attachment, stating the position applied for to: email@example.com for immediate Interview & Employment.
- Applicants should note that all claims as per qualifications and working experience must be verifiable and originals of relevant supporting documents must be tendered during interview.
- While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.