Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences is a Premier Private Medical University in Nigeria licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. At Eko UNIMED we are obligated to perfection in Medical and Health Sciences. Our institution has Memorandum of Understanding (M.OU.) with the Lagos State Government for the prospective medical students to use the facilities of some General Hospitals in the state for their Clinical Attachments.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant academic position below:
Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
Department: Medical Microbiology & Parasitology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, Pharmacology
B.Sc./HND in Medical Laboratory Science with certificate of registration with the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria for health Technologist with Four(4) years post-qualification experience.
Salary will be in accordance with the appropriate salary scale in the Nigerian University system. (CONUASS)
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies which should include photocopies of candidates credentials (O’level result inclusive), Fifteen (15) copies signed Curriculum Vitae. Fifteen (15) copies to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institution)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) referees
- * Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- * Proposed date of Availability for duty if appointed
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50:00) stamp on each.
All applications with credentials should be addressed to:
- The Registrar,
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Cele Bus Stop, Ijanikin,
- Eko University Road, Ijanikin,
- P.M.B. 2009, Ijanikin,
- Lagos State.
Note: Candidates would be welcome for Sabbatical and Contract Appointment in the University.