As the year gradually draws to a close, you may wish to avoid the last minute rush that usually accompanies renewal of license due to inability to accumulate the required number of CPD credits.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities.
Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) requires that every Nigerian Medical Laboratory Scientist acquires a total of 10 CPD credits to facilitate their renewal of licence every year.
Find below upcoming programmes you can attend to acquire CPD credits:
1. Association of Female Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria, Annual Scientific Conference and Workshop 2019.
This conference with theme of Infectious Diseases: Beyond the mortality advantage holds from the 5th to 8th November 2019 in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State Capital.
To register click here
For enquiries call 08038053199
2. Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN) Benue State CPD Workshop:
The workshop with the theme: the challenges of safe and adequate blood transfusion services in Nigeria with 4 MLSCN CPD credits holds from 16th to 18 October.
For enquiries call 08034056504
3. AMLSN Ebonyi State 4 CPD workshop with theme modern medicine Vs current Health Challenges in Nigeria holds from 30th October to 3rd November 2019.
For enquiries: call 08068039630
4. AMLSN Ojo/Badagry Capacity Building Workshop holds on the 31st October in Lagos State. It attracts CPD points.
For enquiries: call 08067478405
5. YMLSF 2-Day CPD programme with its theme: the future of Medical Laboratory Practice in Nigeria and Sub-Sahara Africa holds from 25th to 26th October 2019 in Ebonyi State.
It attracts 3 CPD credits
For enquiries call 0902180100