Rivers State Branch of the Young Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum concluded her Annual Symposium recently with a call on relevant stakeholders in the Health Sector to take the fight against the hydra-headed monster called Cancer a notch higher.
The well-attended symposium with the theme ‘Target therapy: the need for more testing and patient-centered care‘ was held at the Amphitheatre, Rivers State University.
The event which was the maiden edition paraded professionals who have distinguished themselves in their respective fields of academic endeavors as facilitators.
Below are the slides presented at the programme. Click on the titles to download.
- Target therapy: the need for more testing and patient-centered care by Teme Raphael (Rivers State University)
- Precision oncology: genomics next generation sequencing and emerging therapies by Prof. Hannah Omunakwe
- Preventive medicine: early intervention mechanisms and potential prevention by Mohammed Ashraf
- Cancer Management: a collective responsibility and the role of critical stakeholders by Mrs. Boma Daba Amadi
- Cancer: a hydra-headed foe and the place of the ministry of health and WHO by Dr. Chijioke Oke Mandah
- Targeted therapy: the interconnectivity between research and clinical activity by Dr. Yibala Oboma
ALSO READ: Slides of MLSCN COVID-19 Response Virtual Training (Second Cohort)