FMC Owo, Federal Medical Centre Owo, Ondo State invites applications from suitably qualified Candidates for One (01) year Internship Training Programme in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Sciences and Radiology Departments.
QUALIFICATION FOR FMC OWO INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
- Candidates must possess B.Sc Degree or equivalent qualifications in their area of discipline as well as provisional registration with their Boards and also show evidence of possession of current provisional practicing license.
- Successful candidates will be required to perform medical duties as stipulated by their respective Schemes of Service assigned to them by their Heads of Departments including Call Duties and any other duties that may be assigned to them by the Medical Director, FMC Owo.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements are to submit application letters to the office of the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State.
ALSO READ: Internship Openings at Bayelsa State Ministry of Health
CONDITION OF SERVICE
- As applicable in other Tertiary Health Institutions in the Country.
- The closing date for this advertisement is two (02) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Candidate interested in the above post and who have met the minimum requirement listed above should submit their application letters, curriculum vitae and credential addressed to the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State not later than two (02) weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e on or before 12:00 noon Tuesday, 5th July. 2022.
D.A. & Secretary Governing Board of Management
FOR: Medical Director, FMC Owo