The National Leadership of the Young Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum (YMLSF) has constituted a 13-Man Committee for Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN) Constitution review.
This according to a memo by the National Secretary of the Forum, MLS. Jegede O. Suleiman is ‘in response to the call for a memoranda by the National Leadership of AMLSN’.
The members of the Committee are:
- Dr. Kemzi Elechi-Amadi – Chairman
- MLS Silver Miller – Secretary
- MLS Henry Oshowo – Member
- MLS Leo Oboro (Diaspora) – Member
- MLS Rabiu Mohammed – Member
- MLS Dayo Adediwura – Member
- MLS Solomon Ediale – Member
- MLS. Chibueze Obi-George – Member
- MLS. Denis Abunimye -Member
- MLS. Okoh Chinonyelum L – Member
- MLS. Jegede O. Suleiman – Member
- MLS. Sunday Ejemete – Member
- MLS Isioma Uwagbai – Member.
Committee members are given a timeline of 2 weeks to conclude the review process and come up with a memoranda that will be submitted to the AMLSN Constitutional Review Committee.