The Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria recently released a list of institutions not approved and accredited to run Medical Laboratory Science programmes in Nigeria.
The institutions are:
- City College of Health Science and Technology, Zaria, Kaduna State in affiliation with Alpha Higher Institute Douala, Cameroon, University of Buea, Cameroon and University of Duala, Cameroon (MLT/A and BMLS programmes)
- Imperial College of Health and Nursing Science, Kano, Kano State in affiliation with Alpha Higher Institute Douala, Cameroon, University of Buea, Cameroon, University of Duala, Cameroon and University of Bamenda, Cameroon (MLT/A and BMLS programmes)
- Royal College of Public Health Technology, Iwo, Osun State (MLT/A programme)
- Hill City University Cotonou, Republic of Benin, Gwagwalada Campus.
- Existence Consults Ltd, Opp. Harmony Event Centre by Ada-George, Port Harcourt in affiliation with Adonai, Adonia University with campuses in Cotonou, Parakou, Calavi in Republic of Benin and Lome, Kara in Togo and Cote D’lvoire.