This post is tailored made for Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT) and Assistants (MLA) who need information on how to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code for Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) Annual Retention Fees payment.
For Medical Laboratory Scientists who want to know how they can generate RRR for their Annual Practicing Fee payment, they should click here.
Steps for MLSCN Retention Fees Payment
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/external/MLSCN/collector/payments.reg or click here>>
- Tick ‘Pay Once’ if it doesn’t show on default.
- In the field for Service name : Click the dialog and choose ‘ANNUAL RETENTION FEE.’
- Description Field : Input the year of payment for example : 2018 Retention Fees payment. NB: if you’re paying for 2017 and 2018, please state it there.
- Amount item List. Tick as appropriate, tick if you’re MLT or MLA as the case may be, and also select Bulletin. All the amounts will reflect the above box. NB: If you are paying for 2 years say 2017 and 2018 you have to input 2 under the quantity and likewise for the bulletin.
- Fill as appropriate. Practitioners ID :Input your MLT or MLA number. Please start with MLT/ or MLA/ e.g MLT/1234 or MLA/4321. For Student Index ID, Lab I,D and GIFMIS fields input ‘N/A.’
- Input Payer’s name, payer’s email and Phone number. Please start without the first 0 for example 803…..
- Input the character as shown in the image in the box and click ‘proceed to payment’ and your RRR code will be generated in the next page which you can continue with your debit card payment or you copy out the RRR code and take it to any commercial bank to pay it
Feel free to contact us on WhatsApp for assistance.