Crystal Thorpe Multi-Specialist Hospital are commissioning a Trauma, Cardiology and Fertility Services in their Centre in Abuja and are looking for highly motivated Medical Laboratory Scientists to join their team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform tasks, duties and/or complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (haematology, bacteriology, microscopy, routine chemistry).
- Established laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Process specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge.
- Calibrate, standardize and maintain instruments following established procedures.
- Perform quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents and procedures.
- Validate and report results of tests performed.
- Deliver patient reports according to times indicated in policy and collection manual.
- Research and develop new procedures as required.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS).
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
- Should be able to perform haematological, chemical pathological and microbiological analysis.
- At least 5 years post qualification
Key competencies and attributes
- Knowledge and use of laboratory automation.
- Ability to use good judgment and work under pressure.
- Attention to details.
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills.
- Innovative approach to resolving challenges
Method Of Application:
Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted