This year’s Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN) 16th Annual Public Health Lecture and National Executive Council Meeting tagged ‘Jigawa 2022′ will be held at the Capital of Jigawa State, Dutse from the 26th to 28th May 2022.
The theme is “Integrated Disease Testing: A high impact Public Health Laboratory Diagnosis and Disease Surveillance Intervention.”
How to register for AMLSN 16th Annual Public Health Lecture Series
- Login to the AMLSN membership portal via https://membership.amlsn.org.ng/profile/ using your unique Membership ID, Password and enter the security code in the box provided.
However, if you are yet to get your Membership ID. Click here to see how to register on the membership portal to get your Membership ID.
2. Tap the event drop-down to see “Register” . Click on “Register”
3. Depending on which category you are registering for click the ‘learn more and Register’ underneath it.
4. Click on ‘ Pay now’ to pay for the event
5. Click on ‘Pay Now’ if you haven’t paid your Annual National Dues. Note: you can not register without payment of the National Dues.
6. Select payment option and make payment
Once your payment is successful, it will show that you have successfully registered.
For offline payment
Pay ₦5000 into the Account Details below
- Account Number: 1001617455
Account Name: Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria
- Upload the receipt on the dashboard using the offline payment option, wait for approval then register.
Registration close date: 27/05/2022
Thank you If you have question about the post above , feel free to contact me via WhatsApp