Register – AMLSN Delta State 2022 Scientific Conference
Register to attend and fully participate in the Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN) Delta State Branch 2022 Annual Scientific Conference billed to hold from Monday 16th to Friday 20th May 2022.
The 4 Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria approved Continuing Professional Development Credits event has its theme as “Health Systems Strengthening through multi-sector Collaboration: A panacea for health care Development in Nigeria“.
The Keynote Speaker is Prof. O .G. Avwioro, Professor of Histochemistry, Delta State University, Nigeria.
The event will be declared open by His Excellency Senator Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa, the Executive Governor of Delta State and it will feature 1-panel session, 1 satellite session, and 2 concurrent break-out sessions. There would also be presentations of abstracts of original research works, public health evaluations, and surveys by international and local subject matter experts, during the satellite sessions and poster presentations.
- Impact of National Policies in curtailing Pandemics in Nigeria – Dr. Thomas Mokogwu
- Towards 100% Voluntary Blood donation; A National framework for action- Dr. Etaghene Johnson
- Attracting and Accessing Loans and Grants towards Health facility upgrade: Processes and Procedures
- Professional identities, conflicts; as a bane of health sector development-
- ABO blood groups: Impact on the spread of Emerging public Health Disease – Mrs. Ezeaku Gloria
- Metagenomics and Bioinformatics: A diagnostic tool in the health sector – Dr. Isibor Clement. N
- Achieving quality management system through resilient healthcare; the Laboratory experience in Covid 19 pandemic- Dr. Collins Adjekukor
- A rational approach to combating global bioterrorism – Dr. Jemikalaja Johnson
- Vaccine production and management: The role of a Medical Laboratory Scientist.-
- Role of molecular diagnosis in the surveillance and control of viral hemorrhagic fevers in Nigeria – Dr. Nosakhare Osakue
- Molecular Laboratory Techniques; An essential tool for diagnosis of disease of public health importance – Dr. Oshilonya Henry
- The usefulness of Real-time PCR in diagnosis and management of hematological malignancies – Mrs. Obu Sylvia Ifeoma
- In vitro diagnostic (IVD) kits production in a growing economy: The opportunities and challenges- Dr. Oladokun Adeyemi
- Using serum ferritin concentration as an assessment of iron status in individuals and populations- Mr. Oyewole Olusegun
The Conference will kick start with a health walk /Enlightenment from the Federal Medical Centre Asaba and Central Hospital Warri on the 16th of May, 2022.
A Health Outreach at the Prof. Chike Edozien Secretariat Asaba on the 17th May 2022.
The Opening ceremony/Award Presentation holds at the Top View Hotel Asaba on the 18th, while the Conference proper holds on the 19th and 20th respectively at Nurse Hall FMC Asaba.
How to register :
- Corps Members: ₦5,000
- Interns: ₦3,000
- Medical laboratory Scientist: ₦7,000
- Onsite registration: ₦8,000
PAYMENT DETAILS :
- Banker: First Bank Nigeria PLC.
- Account Name: Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria, Delta State.
- Account Number: 2006238009
After Payment Forward Scanned Bank Teller or Transfer details to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NOTE: Registration closes by midnight on 10 May 2022.
FOR INQUIRY CONTACT :
- Dr. Henry OSHILONYAH (Director of Marketing/Publicity) 0803 409 8831
- Anthony IYASERE (Chairman 0806732755)
- Hillary UGWUOKE (Secretary 0706 492 5248)