Jigawa State, nicknamed ‘the New World’ will be playing host to Medical Laboratory Scientists across the nation for the 16th Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN) 16th Annual Public Health Lecture and National Executive Council Meeting holding from the 26th to 28th May 2022.
THEME: Integrated Disease Testing: A high impact Public Health Laboratory Diagnosis and Disease Surveillance Intervention.
- Integrated Disease Surveillance and Reporting (IDSR)
- Application of Molecular Diagnostic Tools in Integrated Disease Surveillance
- Integrated HIV, Tuberculosis, and COVID-19 Diagnosis and Disease Surveillance in Nigeria
- Genomic Sequence-based Disease Surveillance in Nigeria
- Role of Bioinformatics in Integrated Disease Surveillance
Schedule of activities for Jigawa 2022
- 26th May 2022 – Arrival of members and Cocktail
- 27th May 2022 – Public Health Lecture and Courtesy Visits
Time: 9:00 am Prompt
Venue: Sir Ahmadu Bello Hall,
New Secretariat Building, Dutse Jigawa State.
- 28th May 2022 – National Executive Council (NEC)
Venue: Manpower Development Institute, Zakari Maimalari Street, Tkur Area, Dutse, Jigawa State.
Time: 10:00 am daily
- Sunday, 29th May 2022 – Departure
For How to Register for Jigawa 2022 click here>>
FOR SPONSORSHIP DETAILS CONTACT
- NOC CHAIRMAN: 07069736417
- NOC SECRETARY O8024263996
- AMLSN BRANCH CHAIRMAN JIGAWA STATE: 08037289210