Female Medical Laboratory Scientists under the aegis of the Association of Female Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AFMLSN) have elected a fresh crop of executives to pilot their affairs.
This is arising from her just concluded 6th Annual Scientific Conference held in Abuja with the theme: “the gender dynamics in innovation and integration of Medical Laboratory Systems for global health management”.
Among persons elected to midwife the activities of the Association for the next three years are:
- Yomi Newton as National President
- Theresa Awortu Jeremiah as 1st National Vice President
- Aneke Chinwe Jacinta as 2nd National Vice President South East
- Mercy Elisha as 2nd National Vice President North West
- Elizabeth WAKASAU as 2nd National Vice President North East
- Mary-Collins Swem as 2nd National Vice President North Central
- Bunmi Onuoha as National Secretary
- Olufunmilayo Bolarinwa as National Assistant Secretary
- Mary Marok as National Treasurer
- Abiola Ojo as National Financial Secretary
- Rosemary Esiere as National Welfare officer
- Mba Chika Betina As National Publicity Secretary
- Mary Ako as National Auditor
- Dr. Lawrena Okoro as Ex-Officio
Congratulations to them all.