Medecins Sans Frontieres Swiss section (MSF-CH), an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization is looking for qualified Biomedical Scientists and Laboratory Technicians, who would like to join their Nigerian Pool.
Those who meet their requirements will be pre-selected and deployed to one of their projects in case of need.
Qualifications of the position is the minimum requirement for all profiles but previous experience with MSF is an asset.
Application must be in english language and include:
- Complete CV and motivation letter
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference
- Diplmomas and work certificates should be available at request
Applications must be sent to:
- MSFCH-Borno-EHRCo (MSFCH-Borno-EHRCo@geneva.msf.org) with as subject ‘POOL + <<Position>>’ (EX. ”Pool Laboratory Technician’); or
- MSF-CH Office in Maiduguri, 219 kabba Rd, Old GRA Maiduguri in a sealed envelope addressed to administration and indicating your name, surname and the position you are interesed in
Deadline for submission of your application:
- January 5th 2018.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
After you have submitted your application, if your skills and experience match their requirements, you will be contacted and invited to attend a written test and an interview.
MSF-CH thanks all the candidates for their interest in these positions.