Your search for Continuous Professional Development Workshops for Medical Laboratory Scientists is over as we bring you those happening in the month of March.
Below are some of these CPD programmes in no particular order:
- Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN), Alimosho Chapter Lagos holds a two day annual scientific seminar from 10th to 11 March 2021
VENUE: School of nursing complex Alimosho General Hospital, Igando Lagos.
TOPICS: Accurate Diagnosis of Hb-genotype a key to alleviate the burden of sickle cell disease in Nigeria.
Keynote Speaker: Mr BASSEY IKONA IBIANG (Deputy Director Medical Laboratory Service and Head of School, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi Araba Lagos)
- MLS: #5,000 (Early registration ends on MARCH 6TH, 2021)
- MLS Corp members & Interns: #4,000
- MLS Students #2,500
- Late registration: #7000
Mode of registration: Click link to register
Payment should be made directly into the association’s STERLING BANK PLC Account with the following details:
Acct Number: 0500215646 Acct Name: AMLSN Alimosho Chapter
Note: Your teller is your Reciept come Along with it Then send evidence of payment to any of the following mobile lines:
MLS Funke Koleosho 09033650461
MLS Adebayo Olukemi: 08023952479
MLS Kemi Michael-Peters: 08066545603
- AMLSN, Oyo State Hospitals Management Board Chapter holds a MLSCN 3 credit unit approved CPD Workshop. It holds from 9th to 10th March 2021.
Theme is Medical Laboratory Science Profession: The epicenter for accurate diagnosis of SARS-COV-2.
Keynote Speaker is Prof. Matthew Olaniyan (Dean Post Graduate School, Edo University, Iyamho, Edo state).
Venue is Western Hall,House of Assembly complex ,Secretariat, Ibadan, Oyo State
Workshop fees/Bank payment details:
Account name…. AMLSN , OYSHMB Bank ……Union bank Account no….0008708037
Earlybirds ended February 28, 2021 N4000.
Late Registration is N5000. Fill the online form after payment to be added to the CPD program group.
Participation is hybrid- physical and online.
- AMLSN NVRI Vom Chapter holds a CPD Workshop with the theme COVID-19: ” victories, challenges and prospects-a one health approach”
Key note address to be delivered by AMLSN National President Prof James Damen
- Prospects for local vaccine production Epidemiological dynamics of COVID-19.
- Covid-19: a zoonotic challenge
- Covid-19: immune response and self resolving trend
- Covid-19 diagnosis and Associated challenges
Account number 4150109957 AMLSN Vom
The 3 CPD units Holds from 8th to 10th March At NVRI quality control auditorium 10am daily
Rsvp 08060867954 (Secretary)
- AMLSN ENUGU state CPD workshop with the theme Medical Laboratory disease outbreak containment from 12th to 13th March. It attracts 3 CPD credits.
- Advancements in Medical Laboratory Practice: the digital revolution.
Key thematic lectures
- Medical laboratory disease outbreak containment Biosecurity in the era of COVID-19 pandemic
- Diagnostic proficiency and reporting of hello fever, measles and rubella
- MLSCN inspection of medical laboratory
- Quality management systems
- Infection prevention and control Rsvp 08033607838 Chairman
- N3000 (early bird)
- N3500 (late Registration)
- Onsite reg N4000
If you know anyone that wasn’t captured, feel free to drop a comment.
Moreso, send us your articles to us via WhatsApp or mail at email@example.com.