HBTSSN 2022 Scientific Conference: See Program of Activities
The Haematology and Blood Transfusion Scientists Society of Nigeria (HBTSSN) announces her Second International Scientific Conference with the theme: Haematological Perspectives of Emerging And Re-Emerging Diseases.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Toyosi Y. Raheem (Past AMLSN National President)
Date: 9th to 13th May 2022
Venue: National Press Centre, Federal Ministry of Information, Radio House, Area 10, Garki, Abuja Opposite International Conference Centre
Registration fee for HBTSSN 2022:
- Onsite registration (May 8 – May 13, 2022) – ₦15,000
- Virtual Participation Registration Fee – ₦10,000
- MLS Student Registration Fee – ₦10,000
Procedure for payment & registration for the HBTSSN 2022
- Visit the website www.hbtssn.org,
- Navigate to the payment tab or click directly on the payment link: https://www.hbtssn.org/conference-payment.html
- Select the category of payment under the headings: early bird, late registration, international participants etc and fill the form,
- Make your payment using your debit card,
- At the end of the successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the registration page;
- Do your registration by filling the registration form with your details and click ‘SUBMIT‘ to submit your form,
- You will automatically receive a message that your registration is successful,
- Your conference tag & other conference related items would be picked up at the “HBTSSN 2022” registration desk at the conference venue.
Program of activities for HTBSSN 2022
A 1-Day Workshop on the theme : Addressing Gaps in Routine Laboratory Haematology and Blood Transfusion Practice in Low and Middle Income Countries.
3 CREDIT UNITS
For Sponsorship & Advert, Kindly Contact: +234 803 404 5636, +234 809 309 7373, +234 803 210 3952