The Young Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum (YMLSF) announces her 3rd Annual National Public health Lecture Series/Awards Presentation tagged ‘EKO2021’
Theme: Digital Revolution, Artificial intelligence and Cyber security: The untapped opportunities for Medical Laboratory Scientists
Keynote Speaker: Prof Oluyemi Akinloye (Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Lagos).
- Medical Laboratory System Strengthening: The future prospects. Speaker: Kingston Omo-Emmanuel (USAID Laboratory Lead, Nigeria)
- The mindset and Business model for Diagnostic Industry. Speaker: Prince Elochukwu Edibo (CEO, El-Lab, Nigeria; National President, GMLD)
- Medical Laboratory Management: The global economic realities and principles. Speaker: Dr. Okechukwu Ironkwe (CEO, Atlas Medical Centre)
- Opportunities in Andrology for Medical Laboratory Scientists. Speaker: Wojuade Kehinde Samuel (CEO, Abims Fertility and Gametes Banking Services).
- Telemedicine and Laboratory Medicine: Global Trends for Medical Laboratory Scientists. Speaker: Dr. Francisca Nwakorie (Senior Lecturer UNILAG).
- Fertile and emerging opportunities for medical laboratory scientist beyond the bench. Speaker: Mrs. Nonye Umahi
- Good Medical Laboratory Science Practice: A Sine Qua Non for becoming a world class professional. Speaker Abiola Fashina
- Positioning Young Medical Laboratory Scientists for Global Impacts in Public Health Practice. Lead Panelist Igwe Akujobi
Date: 26th & 27th November 2021
- MLS: ₦3,000
- INTERNS: ₦2, 500
- Non – MLS: ₦5,000
- MLS/MLT Students: Free.
- Alao Adetunji (YMLSF VP South West and Chairman NOC) 08069349346
- Newman Wokne – Eze (YMLSF NPS) 07034942329
- Ekuma Emmanuel (Chairman YMLSF LOC) 07037752542