How to register as an associate Medical Lab Scientist



I had a lot of calls from Medical Laboratory Scientists who wanted to get information on how to go about associate membership registration the previous week. This came after my post on how to generate the RRR code for MLSCN annual Practice payment the other week, hence I had to put up this post.

Now, I am going to share only the requirements needed for changing the  provisional Licence to the main Annual Practicing Licence. However, if you want a summary of how much you will spend to renew the provisional licence then like my facebook page or join my facebook group. 

After hitting the ‘like’ button of the facebook page, inbox the page and you will most definitely get a reply ASAP.

Now the requirements includes:


  •  Internship Logbook

Photocopies of

  • BMLS Certificate,
  • Senior School Certificate (NECO or WAEC)
  • Provisional license
  • 2 passport Photographs and
  • Appointment letter.

Do the needful for the remaining information.

Thank you.

Bottom ads