Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Laboratory Servicing company is searching for a suitably qualified candidate to support and assist the Laboratory scientists in the smooth running of the medical laboratory in the below position:
Medical Laboratory Scientist
- We are searching for a Medical Laboratory Scientist to ensure compliance and coordinate all activities of the laboratory.
- Performs all Laboratory Information system (LIS) functions necessary to complete patient testing and specimen processing.
- Follows established quality control procedures for all tests including initiation of remedial actions
- Keeps abreast of reference and critical values for neonates, infants, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients so that the appropriate physician notification takes place in the event of the recovery of critical values related to specific age groups.
- Participates in continuing education programs and consults current technical literature to keep abreast of changes in the field.
- Promotes good public relations through productive and professional interaction with patients, physicians, and other staff.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by the Section Leader, Laboratory Supervisor, Laboratory Manager and the Laboratory Director.
- Participates in proficiency testing events when requested to do so by the Section Leader.
- Candidates should reside within and around Orile-Agege Axis, Lagos state.
- A registered member of Medical Laboratory Science Council Of Nigeria (MLSCN) with (BMLS or AMLSN)
- Possess a current practicing license
- Must have completed or being exempted from National Youth Service.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.