The workshop will provide stakeholders adequate information with regards to updates on IVD Regulation in Nigeria as well as other topical educational issues as scheduled below.
MLSCN NATIONAL IVD REGULATION IN NIGERIA: EMERGING OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES.
- Registration Process for Companies- Manufacturers, Importers and Marketers
- Guidelines for Safe Transportation of Infectious Samples-National and International
- Processes, Prospects and Challenges in IVD Importation and Manufacturing in Nigeria.
- Access to Finance for Medical Laboratory Services, Laboratory Set-ups, IVD Importation and Manufacturing in Nigeria.
Activity Date: Wednesday, 11th – Thursday, 12th December, 2019
Venue: Sickle cell Centre, LUTH, Idi-Araba, Lagos.
Registration Fee: N5,000 (at bank), or At the venue: N7,500 (Onsite)
CPD Units – 3
Interested participants should make payment to the following bank details and thereafter continue to fill the registration form.
Account Name – Healthy Living Comm
Account Number – 0008310216
Bank – Guaranty Trust Bank
Note: Registered participants should please come with evidence of payment to the venue.
The training is MLSCN CPD approved.
Contact persons are:
- Paulinus Offutalu (Lab Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org 07062118574
- Chief Emmanuel Oriakhi (Workshop Consultant): email@example.com. 07065277713
For more details and to register for this event, pls click here .