You will recollect that at some stage in the AMLSN Annual Scientific Conference of 2019, the MLSCN CEO/Registrar Dr. Tosan Erhabor announced the cancellation of ‘CPD Credit Penalty’. The implication of it is that Scientists willing to renew their licenses must attend CPD programs to make up their required quantity of CPD credit units for licensure other than paying the N5000 penalty fee.
This explains why we put up this post so that you will be aware of and be correctly informed of the Continuing Professional Development programs that will be held in February so you can plan to attend.
Below are some of these programs:
1. The Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN) University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) chapter 2 in 1 CPD program with a day workshop on Bio-risk management with certification.
CPD Units: 4
THEME: Implementation of Quality Management System in Medical Laboratories : Challenges and prospects.
Date: 3rd to 7th of February, 2020.
Venue: NUAHP Secretariat, UITH, Ilorin.
Registration Fee : N5,000
- Account name: Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria
- Account number: 2018358069
- Bank name: FIRST BANK
When payment is made: send whatsapp message to 07033319588
2. Young Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum two (2) Day CPD Workshop and General meeting.
Theme: One Health Concept – MLS, the Pivot for achieving Set Targets
Date: 7th and 8th, February 2020
Venue: Towlab suites Hall, Akure- Ibadan expressway, Akure, Ondo State
CPD units: 3
Registration fee: N2,000
- Account Name: Young Medical laboratory Scientists forum
- Account Number: 0165186954
- Bank : GTB
3. Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN), Oyo state branch AGM/ CPD Programme
tagged “OYO AMLSN WEEK 2020“
DATE FOR CPD Program: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 – Thursday, February 06, 2020
Theme : Medical Laboratory Science and Modern Healthcare : the center and the fulcrum
- MLS /Interns/Corpers- #7000
- Med. Lab. Technicians : #5000
- Students (BMLS) – #2000
Deadline: 1st Feb. 2020.
Pay into the Bank account below:
- Account Name– AMLSN, Oyo State Branch,
- Account Number – 2007144576
- Bank– First Bank
After payment click on this link to complete registration process
For more information call:
- Akinbola 08034917722
- Fakunle 07060883548
- Lateef 08022257626
- Akintunde 08034422926
- Dada 0803 830 8440
4. The 14th AMLSN Annual Public Health Lecture Series, 2020 & National Induction/investiture of West African Postgraduate College of Medical Laboratory Science (WAPCMLS)
Public Health Lecture/ National Induction of Fellows holds on Friday, February 21 2020.
The Investiture of Fellows/NEC Meeting and Post Investiture and Faculty Meetings holds Saturday, February 22, 2020 and Sunday, February 23, 2020 respectively.
- Time: 9 am each day
- Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja-Lagos
Registration is on the website www.amlsn.org.ng
Are there CPD programs holding in February that are not ncluded here? If yes then add it in the comment section.