Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technician
Deadline:March 14, 2019
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Perform, analyze, and record results of diagnostic testing of company clients of the laboratory department within the Clinic
- Assist with business development and marketing of laboratory services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze body fluids or tissues using laboratory equipment
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses
- Preparing specimens and samples
- Assisting in maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment
- Perform drug and alcohol screening
- Ensuring laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Restocks and replaces used supplies
- Cleans all equipment following appropriate disinfecting procedures
- Submits weekly progress reports and ensures data is accurate
- Carries out other duties as may be required my management.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accurate record keeping
- Attention to detail
- Proper Labeling
- Quality of service given to patients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org