Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources.
Medical Laboratory Scientist (CONHESS 9)
A first degree (Science or applied science) from a recognised institution or HND (Laboratory Technology) and duly registered with
- Nigerian Institution of Science Technologist or
- Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences or
- .Any other Institute recognised by any of (i) or (ii) above
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are requested to forward Twenty (20) copies of word processed applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information follow the order below:
- Full name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Names and Ages of Children (if any); Educational Institutions Attended with dates;
- Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Professional Qualification;
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience (for Director, Health Services and Deputy Bursar);
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (candidates should request their Referees to forward confidential reports on them direct to the Registrar).
Candidates with degrees or its equivalent should submit evidence of completion of National Service or exemption from National Service. Evidence of computer literacy will be an added advantage.
All applications must be addressed to the:
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Federal University of Petroleum Resources
P. M. B. 1221
Effurun, Delta State
All applications should reach the Registrar within Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.
The successful candidates should be prepared to reside within the immediate environment of the University.