King Solomon Hospital, a reputable general practice Hospital based on the Mainland of Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST.
- Take samples and perform medical laboratory investigations requested by the clinical staff in the clinic and within the community.
- Adhere to and practice use of universal precautions and proper waste management at the clinic.
- Take inventory of laboratory supplies and ensure adequate stock levels for essential commodities
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients and accord them dignity
- Document information and maintain daily logs and laboratory equipment record books.
- Keep laboratory equipment operational and following the operating instructions
- Perform quality-control tests and calibrate laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Liaise with clinical staff for viral load sample collection and optimization for all clients enrolled into the program
- Undertake other activities as assigned by the Clinician and technical officer.
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Sciences (Compulsory)
- 1-3 years experience in similar role.
- Effective Laboratory Quality Management System skills.
- Experience in public health and infectious diseases.
- Effective Laboratory data management and research literacy skills.
Deadline: May 8, 2023
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
King Solomon Hospital